Join Us on an Epic Mountain Adventure!
Hike/Climb Mt Washington with Redline Guiding. Stay Overnight, Safe and Sound in the Observatory!
Extreme weather, mountain adventure, full immersion in the excitement, this trip has it all. We’re stoked to finally offer this very limited event. Stay on the summit of New England’s highest peak, one of the the world’s most gnarly mountains thanks to its extreme weather (the world’s worst). See it first hand from the safety of the Mt Washington Weather Observatory (MWOBS) — provided you have what it takes to get there.
Here are Important Details
Here’s some important information on the event details we know you’re going to want or need. Inclusions, etc.
- When: FEBRUARY 24th-25th, 2024
- How Much: As low as $475/person (see below)
- What’s included:
- Welcome snack, dinner, and breakfast.
- Co-ed accommodations in MWOBS bunk room.
- Facilities tour and sharing of knowledge.
- On-mountain hike/climb refresher training.
- Professional guide oversight, start to finish.
- What’s not included:
Here are Important Variables
Here’s some important information on the event variables we know you’re going to want or need, and some other stuff.
- It’s important to note that weather delays/issues are possible.
- There is some risk involved (travel insurance may be warranted).
- It’s uncommon, but if unable to ascend/summit due to weather, we will, along with the MWOBS, attempt to re-schedule the trip.
- Also uncommon, if unable to descend/leave due to weather, staying longer may be required for safety reasons.
- If this occurs, there is a per/person/night charge of $150.
- Two added nights/meals are covered by a $300/person *refundable Security Deposit in the event leaving isn’t possible.
- *If unused (in-full/partly), the amount remaining will be refunded to you after the trip concludes, minus a $25 processing fee OR we’ll apply a non-expiring credit to your account for the full amount of the Security Deposit remainder. You decide.
- Regular Booking Deposits (meaning not referring to Security Deposit) are non-refundable inside of 45 days prior to the event!
Here’s the Pricing Info
|MWOBS Overnight Adventure Pricing|
|For one person||$625|
|For two people||$575 each|
|For three people||$525 each|
|For four or more||$475 each||Other MWOBS Overnight Adventure Charges|
|2D delayed descent security deposit||Add $300 each (generally mostly refunded or fully credited)|
|Make it private||Only avail if booking for a group of 9|
Here’s How to Sign Up
To join this winter epic and partake in this coveted mountaineering/meteorological experience, please…
- ACT FAST! Fill out/submit our Booking Form »
- Tell us about your gear needs on the form.
- Tell us about allergies/dietary restrictions on the form.
- Select “OTHER: MWOBS Overnight” from the Activities menu.
- Select the advertised date range where it asks and send it.
- Then fill out this special MWOBS Waiver (in addition to ours).
Don’t delay, spots are limited. First come, first served. Bring a buddy or the fam (age 16 min.) and save money. We’ll reach out once your form is received to confirm. Questions? Please reach out.