Places to Stay When Visiting the White Mountains
On this page you’ll find links to some of our favorite lodgings/accommodations in and around the Mt Washington Valley. Find places with any budget or style in mind. Visit or contact these accommodations to learn more and note that some discounts may be available upon mentioning “Redline Guiding” (see details in listings). Please note that the links on this page open up in a new tab/window.
- Eagle Mountain House One of the original Grand Hotels in the White Mountains. A majestic property, restaurant, and 9-holes of golf.
- Conway Hostel (CoHO) Clean and budget-friendly. A perfect option for the budget-minded. Also, save 10% with special code “Redline10” when reserving.
- Deb’s Timber Palace Relax in this timber frame home on 5 private acres with mountain views. Perfect in every season. Mention Redline and save 10%.
- RiverWood Inn A quaint B&B in Jackson Village offering early hiker breakfasts to go, close to trailheads. 15% discount on 2-night stay.
- Lost Compass Cabin A cozy and centrally located chalet-style cabin for 8 guests with 3 bedrooms, 6 beds, and 1 bath. Mention Redline and save 10%.
Pemi Cabins Cozy and rustic, 1-2 bedrooms on the Pemigewasset River, fireplaces, screen porches, pet friendly, some kitchens, HBO/Internet.