You Make Our Schedule
You probably found this page looking for a schedule of when we hold our classes or something along those lines. Well, we don’t usually have a schedule as a custom provider. As a custom provider we schedule our classes and such based on your schedule. In other words, if you want to go on a Hike next Wednesday, that’s when we’ll hike (weather permitting), or if you want to take a Navigation course the following weekend, that’s when you’ll do it. It’s entirely up to you because we work for you.
You make our schedule. Get started by booking now.
Actual Scheduled Events
That said, we will occasionally have a scheduled event or two. Most of the time these are for private groups, clubs, and organizations, but if we have an actual public event scheduled on our calendar, we will post it below. Also note, we will post joinable event information on the Events Category on our blog. Check it out.
- October 26, 2019
- Hear Redline Guide Arlette Laan talk about her unsupported Direttisima. Click date for details.
- November 9-10, 2019
- Rockhopper-Redline SOLO Wilderness First Aid class at Pinkham Notch. Click date for details.
- November 9, 2019
- Hear Redline Guide Mike Cherim talk about his Red-lining effort. Click date for details.
- December 21-22, 2019
- Winter backpacking clinic and adventure. Location TBD. Click date for details.
- Sorry, there are no additional events scheduled at this time.
If you have would like to establish a private event date for your group, club, or organization, please contact us.
Last updated: October 5th, 2019