We’re pleased to announce another cooperative effort between ourselves here at Redline Guiding and Rockhopper Races LLC. For those who don’t know Rockhopper Races, they’re the ones bringing professionally-organized mountain racing to the White Mountain National Forest. The owner, Kristina Folcik, has guided for us and remains a friend. So together, we’re back at it again offering a SOLO 2021 Wilderness First Aid course in April, then following up with another in November. See complete details below.
- What: Two-day SOLO Wilderness First Aid (WFA) course.
August 14th-15thOR November 20th-21st, 2021.
- Duration: 8-5 both days, CPR 5-7 on day one.
- Where: Pinkham Notch Visitor Center/Joe Dodge Lodge.
- Cost: Only $195/person for the two-day course.
- Includes: Course materials and morning refreshments.
- Option: Receive CPR/AED certification, Sat. 5-7: $75.
- WFR: WFR recerts available with application: $15.
- Who: Perfect for new WFAs and WFA/WFR re-certs.
- How: Use the signup form below to get started.
- More: See this detailed PDF and C-19 gear list for more info. You may contact us or them with questions.
Important 2021 Note (June): Due to our steady recovery from the Covid-19 pandemic, the restricted class cap of 12 has been raised to 16 students (normally the cap is 32 students). Please book early to assure you get in.