NOTE: These 2021 classes have all sold out. If new seats open we will make an announcement.
We’re pleased to announce another cooperative effort between ourselves here at Redline Guiding and Rockhopper Races LLC. For those who don’t know Rockhopper Races, they’re the ones bringing professionally-organized mountain racing to the White Mountain National Forest. The owner, Kristina Folcik, has guided for us and remains a friend. So together, we’re back at it again offering a SOLO 2021 Wilderness First Aid course in April, then following up with another in November. See complete details below.
- What: Two-day SOLO Wilderness First Aid (WFA) course.
August 14th-15thOR November 20th-21st, 2021.
- Duration: 8-5 both days, CPR 5-7 on day one.
- Where: Pinkham Notch Visitor Center/Joe Dodge Lodge.
- Cost: Only $195/person for the two-day course.
- Includes: Course materials and morning refreshments.
- Option: Receive CPR/AED certification, Sat. 5-7: $75.
- WFR: WFR recerts available with application: $15.
- Who: Perfect for new WFAs and WFA/WFR re-certs.
- How: Use the signup form below to get started.
- More: See this detailed PDF and C-19 gear list for more info. You may contact us or them with questions.
Important 2021 Note (June): Due to our steady recovery from the Covid-19 pandemic, the restricted class cap of 12 has been raised to 16 students, and has now been raised agin to 20 (normally the cap is 32 students). Please book early to assure you get in. We keep selling out.