SOLD OUT — SOLD OUT — SOLD OUT — SOLD OUT
Our last team effort went so well, we decided to do it again for 2020 — two times! We’re pleased to announce another cooperative effort between ourselves here at Redline Guiding and Rockhopper Races LLC. Again, for those who don’t know them, they’re the ones bringing professionally-organized mountain racing to the White Mountain National Forest. The effort we’re cooperating on is to bring a couple of SOLO Wilderness First Aid (WFA) classes to those in need. See complete details below.
- What: Two-day SOLO Wilderness First Aid (WFA) course.
- When: August 15th-16th OR November 14th-15th, 2020.
- Duration: 8-5 both days, CPR 5-7 on day one.
- Where: Pinkham Notch Visitor Center/Joe Dodge Lodge.
- Cost: Only $195/person for the two-day course.
- Includes: Course materials and morning refreshments.