We’re pleased to announce a cooperative effort between ourselves here at Redline Guiding and Rockhopper Races LLC. For those who don’t know them, they’re the ones bringing professionally-organized mountain racing to the White Mountain National Forest. The effort we’re cooperating on is to bring a SOLO Wilderness First Aid (WFA) class to those in need. We’ve been working on this for a while so it’s nice to finally be able to make this announcement. See complete details here.
- What: Two-day SOLO Wilderness First Aid (WFA) course.
- When: November 9th-10th (8-5 both days).
- Where: Pinkham Notch Visitor Center/Joe Dodge Lodge.
- Cost: Only $195/person for the two-day course.
- Includes: Course materials and morning refreshments.
But wait, there’s more…
Two Bonuses: Two after-class events are taking place on day one (11/9). First: Rockhopper Races plans to sponsor a free fun run for all abilities. Details to be determined Friday (11/8) and announced to participants at that time. Second: Second, Redline Guiding owner and guide Mike Cherim will be giving a free presentation about Redlining the White Mountains at the Redline Guiding Basecamp in Intervale. Details are available in the attachment in your confirmation email when you sign up.