Here are the details you’ll want and need for the festival…
The Mt Washington Valley Chamber of Commerce’s 2022 White Mountains Outdoor, Heath, and Wellness Fest is scheduled for June 11th from 10-3 in Schouler Park located in the heart of the North Conway Village (right in front on the Conway Scenic Railroad).
This outdoor recreation, health and wellness festival encourages fitness, fun, and well-being in the Mt. Washington Valley. The purpose of this event is to support the outdoor recreation product available in the Valley with an emphasis on safe enjoyment and respect for the environment it creates. —MWVCC
We will be there, of course, prepared to answer people’s questions and talk shop with anyone interested. We will also be offering an exclusive sunset hike on Black Cap Mountain that evening. If you’d like to join this hike, here are the details.
Here are the details you’ll want and need for the sunset hike…
- Hike info: Black Cap Mtn (2369′), easy to moderate, some ledge, 1.1 miles in, 650′ of elevation.
- Pricing info: $39/Person.
- Meet time: 6:00 PM.
- Meet place: 14 Intervale Ln, Intervale, NH.
- Bring items: Layers for the weather, a small pack, good footwear, sporty clothing (not cotton, ideally), a snack, and at least 1 liter of water.
- Included items: If needed, we will supply a headlamp and trekking poles.
- Register first: Select “Hiking (1/2 Day),” put the date where it asks, and reference the Festival. Sign Up Here for the Sunset Hike.