Frequently Asked Questions
- Where are you located… do we come to your physical location?
- Actually, no. We either come directly to you at your hotel, condo, or wherever you’re staying, or we will meet you at a predetermined location that works for both of us and helps us meet our goals for the day.
- Finalizing the booking on the phone seems quaint; why no online gateway?
- Honestly, it’s a move right out of outdoor leadership school when we covered screenings (the full answer is involved). The reason, however, is we want to provide the best possible custom experiences and find the phone helps us do that.
- I see mountaineering, but do you guide/teach rock or ice climbing or offer rappelling?
- We don’t. We specialize in the offerings we have and are exceptionally passionate and knowledgeable about them. We do, however, have a North Conway partner who has been at it for nearly 40 years that we will gladly refer you to.
- The weather is lousy on the day of my activity, am I stuck with it?
- If you gave us a date range when you booked and if we’re free to accommodate, we will try our best to reschedule you within that timeframe. Otherwise, as we rarely cancel due to weather, it’s probably a go (see our policies for more).
- May we bring our dog on a hike with us?
- If booking a private tour — a $75 premium option — yes. The dog must be well behaved, physically restrained (not necessarily the whole time), and that the demands and dangers of the hike will not exceed what the dog is capable of.